Created by anglers for anglers, this rugged 410-denier nylon pack is made for the days you're putting miles on your boots and the topo map is in hand. Designed in the spirit of the best rock-climbing approach bags, this backpack is compatible with the Chip Pack (14ZK), which can be attached to the front shoulder straps while fishing.
- Foam-padded, streamlined straps with technical suspension system
- Molded back panel for comfort
- Easy-access side mesh pockets
- Large main compartment
- Separate top compartment
- Small zippered front pocket
- Compression straps to hold rod tube
- Bottom coating increases water resistance
- Durable nylon
- 20⅞"H x 10⅜"W x 8⅝"D; 1,831 cu. in. Weight: 3 lb.