Things that don’t mix—different alcohols and wet and dry gear. With the Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel, a coated, floating baffle separates the dual wet and dry gear access, so your dripping waders won’t soak your “coming home” shirt. Made with 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating; 100% waterproof nonsubmersible, welded construction; and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include rod tube attachment points; an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap; and reinforced haul handles. An external zippered pocket and interior mesh pocket keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Split compartments top and bottom and large burly zippers for easy access allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
- Body: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating. Interior pocket: 8.26-oz 100% polyester mesh
- 1,244 g (2 lbs 11.2 oz)
- Made in Philippines.