Lighter-weight for wet wading, flats fishing and long approaches, our River Salt boots offer excellent performance and durability in both fresh and salt water; with Vibram® Megagrip soles for secure traction across a wide range of surfaces. Codeveloped with Danner and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline-solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Adjustable speed lacing system gives a precise and secure fit over the forefoot and through the ankle; closed speed hooks provide quick tightening, support the ankle, help lock the heel in place and won’t snag on debris or fly line; top single hook for easy on/off; hardware is nylon-coated for corrosion resistance
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Vibram® Megagrip sole compound specially developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability; sole also accepts studs
WEIGHT IN OZ.
- Upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling. Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon. Top midsole: 8IR rubber. Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane. Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip