Made with 100% recycled polyester with Polygiene® permanent odor control, these soft, long-wearing, regular-fit Capilene boxers have the stretch and quick-dry performance you need, providing cool, nonbunching comfort and featuring energetic prints inspired by nature and the sports we love. The soft, brushed-elastic waistband won’t bind, roll or bunch, and the fit provides a trim silhouette. They have a self-fabric, fully functional fly, and are Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
• Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey has superior stretch, is smooth and comfortable against the skin, and features Polygiene® permanent odor control
• Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
• Brushed-elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
• Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
• 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
• Country of origin : Sri Lanka
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.