- The ultimate one-hand Skagit line. These lines are perfect for single-hand spey casting and for anglers using switch rods in places with minimal casting room.
- Utilizing the best all-polyurethane construction and an improved, supple coating, the Skagit Scout heads open up water that is unfishable with other lines.
- They allow trout, steelhead, and salmon fishermen to use their single-hand and switch rods to cast any sink tip in their bag.
Taper Design & Features
Features welded loops on both ends
Front Taper: The aggressive front taper allows for maximum turnover power for sink tip rigs.
Belly: The condensed belly minimizes the space needed for easy casting.
Rear Taper: The condensed rear taper makes for quick and easy loading and maximim shootability.
- Sink tips: All Skagit heads are designed to exclusively be used with sink tips
- PolyLeaders: PolyLeaders are too small for all but the smallest size Scout Heads. They are a good solution for around 240gr and below if using the heavier-size PolyLeaders (salmon and salmon extra-strong)
- Running Lines: The Skagit Scout includes the head only and requires a running line. Please browse our running line options to see which one suits your purposes.