Echo Musky Rod
- Four piece travel design
- Action: Fast
- Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: Oversized stripping guides
- Grips: Extended top grip, and bottom grip for figure 8
- Reel Seat: Anodized aluminum
- Rajeff Sports would like your ECHO experience to be a good one and we ask that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.
Do not use tape on your ferrules. If you do we’ll come steal all your bacon and PBR.