FLOATING GENERAL-PRESENTATION TAPER
The term “GPX” means different things to different anglers, but the one overriding attribute everyone can agree upon is this: it’s awesome to fish. Built a half-size heavy, the GPX’s extra weight up front helps load fast-action rods and can greatly increase line speed when used with a double haul. It’s also our most popular taper. For good reason.
- Our finest all-around fly line taper
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
- More powerful front taper handles dries, nymphs, streamers, and terrestrials with ease
- Looped on both ends for quick rigging
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS GPX WF X F (X = line weight)