New innovations equal superb traction, comfort, and durability. The Boa® Closure System teams a durable and lightweight reel with aircraft grade stainless steel laces. Just turn the dial to achieve the desired fit; to take the boot off, simply pull the dial out until it clicks and then pull the tongue forward.
PosiGrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½" of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼" hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 20 studs per pack. Made in USA.
- Rubber-soled wading boot
- Lightweight reel with aircraft-grade stainless steel laces provides smooth closure and a secure and comfortable fit
- Durable synthetic microfiber upper
- Scratch rubber provides enhanced sidewall and heel protection
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Injection-molded EVA mid-sole
- Orvis proprietary outsole for ultimate traction
- Accepts optional PosiGrip™ Screw-In Studs
- Weighs 3 lbs. 6 oz. in size 10