This 100% recycled T-shirt is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Representing the next stage in the evolution of Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Artist: Ed Hepp
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles