Patagonia Hybrid Pack VestRegular price $125.00 Sale price $87.50
Swing an October caddis on the Deschutes and you never know what’s coming up—redside or steelhead. You also don’t know if you’re going to be in shirtsleeves or full puff-and-shell gear from one hour to the next. Our Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with schizophrenic weather and keeps you organized through it all. We started with our now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest and modernized it with the latest high-performance materials and an integrated pack. The vest body is made from 100% nylon double ripstop backed with durable, 3-D spacer mesh that breathes easily in the heat and won’t absorb water in a downpour. A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes according to weather.
- Polyester mesh ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for light or midlayers
- Body: 6.25-oz 100% nylon double ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Mesh: 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.