Built for warmth, comfort and freedom of movement in cool and windy conditions, this technical fishing hoody has a stretchy and durable face with lightweight, fast-wicking insulation in the body and hood.
Part of our versatile, fishing-specific layering system, we developed the stretchy Snap-Dry Hoody for the cool and windy conditions of shoulder seasons. Combining warmth, comfort and freedom of movement, it has a lightweight but durable 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face, with built-in four-way stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Worn as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wet weather, the Snap-Dry has a full front zip and fast-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in the body and hood for a touch of extra warmth. When the wind picks up, the generously sized hood fits easily over a baseball cap for additional protection. The zippered vertical-entry pocket on the left chest is sized to hold a fly box, and has an easy-access zipper; two large handwarmer pockets are set on the lower front. The wrist cuffs have adjustable hook-and-loop closures to keep them securely in place and out of the way of your line.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on the lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high wick