Designed for cold-weather fishing, our Tough Puff Hoody covers all the important bases: warmth, breathability and freedom of movement. Durable enough to push through tangled cover on the way to the water, it features a strong, stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that shakes off moisture or passing showers. The ultralight, highly breathable 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation offers all-day warmth that lets you swing flies in comfort—whether you’re wearing the Tough Puff on its own or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wetter conditions. The streamlined cuffs have a simple elastic opening, and the interior arms have the same water-resisting DWR finish as the outside—meaning you’ll get the least water uptake possible from willfully dunking your arms up to the elbows in the river. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets on chest, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® interior lining round out the technical package.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Elastic at cuffs
- 621 g (1 lb 5.9 oz