Made for fishing and boating, this lightweight 100% recycled nylon cap has an elongated brim for shade and a moisture-wicking Capilene® sweatband for long days in the sun. It also features a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material which comes from 100% recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of lightweight yet tough, easy-care 100% recycled nylon that feels soft on skin and dries quickly
- The generous spoonbill brim has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect your eyes from the sun
- The brim is made of 100% recycled fishing nets; learn more at patagonia.com/bureo
- The low-profile, adjustable, quick-release rear buckle has an elastic anchor to create a snug fit
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 71 g (2.5 oz)
Crown and bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn