You’ve cast your way up a tight stream for hours and now you’re in the middle of nowhere—exactly where you want to be. Our Stormfront® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and interior TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear- adjustable lash straps for a rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find a handy zippered pocket to secure keys, wallet and accessories.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing and features a 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and neck strap distribute the weight of large loads
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for a rod tube or jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
Type: Vest & Packs