A classic roll-top dry bag roomy enough to haul your gear in any environment. 100% waterproof, nonsubmersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness is supercomfortable no matter what you’re packing.
When it comes to keeping our gear bone-dry, we prefer to roll our own. The Stormfront® Roll Top Pack has a simple yet highly effective roll-down construction (minimum of 3 rolls for waterproof, nonsubmersible protection) that keeps your gear dry in any wet-weather environment. A burly 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, along with fully welded seams, complete the weatherproof package. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waist belt provide all-day comfort on long hikes. There’s also a water-resistant exterior stash pocket, lash points for extra gear and rod-tube holders so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater versatility, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately).
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum 3 rolls for waterproof, nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1,170 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
- Made in Philippines.