After a long day of horizontal rain or pounding tropical storms, the last thing you want to do is spend the evening unpacking your vest or bag to dry everything out. It’s even worse when saltwater is involved and you have to rinse it all first. So we built our Stormfront® Sling with 100% waterproof welded construction, exterior PU and interior single-side TPU-coated nylon and a burly, waterproof TIZIP® zipper to keep dry stuff dry, no matter what. Think of it as a handy waterproof boat bag that rides comfortably across your shoulder for deep wading and long fishing sessions. More details: grab handles, rod tube holders, D-ring net attachment, easy-access external pocket, internal zippered mesh pocket, 3-D spacer mesh backing on pack and sling strap.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction; grab handles; exterior rod tube holder and D-ring for net attachment
- Laser-cut Hypalon® gear holder on main pack and on front of strap
- Comfortable 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh on back and on backside of adjustable sling strap
- Internal mesh zippered pocket for gear
- Sling: 11.75-oz 840-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side interior TPU coating, exterior PU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back side of front strap and back panel: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3-D spacer mesh
- 652 g (23 oz)
- Made in China.
Type: Vest & Packs