The unfished steelhead run, the hidden beaver pond; they’re always around the next bend, farther up the trail or off the beaten path. We built our Sweet Pack Vest for anglers willing to go the extra mile (or 10) in search of the sweet spot. This daypack/fishing vest combo is engineered to comfortably carry and organize everything you need on the trail and on the water. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Sweet Pack Vest’s main compartment features multiple interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and gear; exterior Hypalon® lash points on pack and shoulder straps; dual side water-bottle pockets; and an internal hydration bladder pocket. Up front, the vest maximizes comfort and convenience with lightweight, breathable mesh construction and easy-access vertical pockets. When fishing fast and light—or closer to the car—the vest easily detaches from the pack to be worn alone.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is highly water-repellent, durable and protects contents
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps as well as exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual side nylon/spandex expandable water bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- Pack: 9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back: 5-oz 100% stretch-woven polyester over foam. All with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Vest: 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 420-denier 100% oxford nylon
- 1417 g (50 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.