Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater HoodyRegular price $139.99 Sale price $97.99
Start filling your National Park bucket list this season. From Denali to Death Valley, this hoody will keep you warm you on summits and cold desert nights. This hoody is made with our new, lighter weight fabric (only 7-oz) and incorporates under the arm stretch panels, making it much more technical. There is a center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse coil and handwarmer pockets. A cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic for a soft against the face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff. Fit is slim, and a little longer to pair nicely with tights or leggings. A cozy three-panel hood is trimmed with soft brushed elastic and perfect for covering your head for some shut-eye on a chilly, bright flight.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy three-panel hood trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff
- Complete with two handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket that features a small opening for your headphones’ cord
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail is finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.