This scoop-neck T-shirt has a feminine, slim fit and is made from a soft blend of 50/50 organic cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester; original art by Geoff McFetridge screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
Those who say fish can’t fly probably say they can’t hunt, either. We know better. The Flying Fish Cotton/Poly Scoop T-Shirt is made from an exceptionally soft, 50/50 blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, U.S.-grown organic cotton. Features include a slim-fitting, feminine silhouette; shorter, capped sleeves; scoop neckline; and dropped hem. Original artwork by Geoff McFetridge is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Modern feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Made in Mexico.