Specifically designed for female anglers, our durable and high-performing River Salt Jacket provides the comfort and weather protection you need for fishing in the surliest conditions. Made with extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs to seal out wind-driven rain and spray. Two streamlined front zippered pockets hold large fly boxes, close with TPU-coated water-repellent zips, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; the single small upper-arm pocket stashes lip balm or other essentials. The elastic drawcord at the hem snakes through a self-draining mesh channel, and when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented hood is easily tightened with a single-pull adjustment and stays in place at speed.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem is enclosed in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 530 g (1 lb 2.7 oz)