Our midweight waterproof/breathable women’s fly-fishing waders have been updated with more anatomically fit booties, a poly-grid lining, and flat-panel construction to streamline gravel guards and reduce wear. An innovative rear buckle system provides quick drop-seat function.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid-lined for added comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1,197 g (42 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.