Patagonia Women's Tech Fishing SkortRegular price $75.00 Sale price $44.99
Offering warm-weather comfort in a light and fast-drying polyester/spandex blend, our Tech Fishing Skort combines the best of technical performance and functional design.
Made from a lightweight, moisture-wicking and quick-drying 88% polyester/12% spandex double-weave blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, our Tech Fishing Skort is perfect for wet wading pocket water for trout or stalking bonefish on the blazing flats. The skirt design offers effortless freedom of movement, while the interior built-in shorts are comfortable, convenient and versatile; the skirt length adjusts via an elastic cord in each side pocket for customized coverage. The skort has two front pockets, plus two envelope-style waistband pockets - a small one in front and one at the center back, which holds a fly box, sunscreen or lip balm.
- Lightweight 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; wicks efficiently and dries quickly for all-day comfort and performance
- Interior short for comfort, convenience and versatility
- Skirt length adjusts via an elastic cord in each side pocket
- Envelope-style pocket at center back holds a fly box, sunscreen or lip balm
- Body: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.