What is Mastery Textured?
The Mastery Textured Series brings you the best of both worlds. Our tried-and-true Mastery Series lines In conjunction with our exclusive Microreplication technology. We have given the surface of the lines a completely new patterned texture consisting of small round divots similar to golf balls. This texturing gives our Mastery Textured lines a benefit of less casting effort. very little memory and increased durability.
How does it fish?
Mastery Textured fishes with the same high performance you expect from all Scientific Anglers lines. You get more casting distance. less memory. and increased durability.
About the Taper
A proven design now with our new texture. A floating line designed for wading or deck fishing from a boat. Low memory. longer casting than a smooth line and a cool blue color to help camouflage the line.
Saltwater Taper Features:
- Texturing technology delivers improved casting. low memory and low tangling
- Optimized lor temperate to tropical conditions
- Braided monofilament core, high stiffness, moderate delivery
- Texturing technology delivers Improved casting. low memory and low tangling
- Great for powerful casts with large flies
- Half-size heavy for fast action rods
- Braided multifilament core. low stiffness. strong delivery