FLOATING STEELHEAD TAPER
Perhaps the most important aspect of a steelhead line is the ability to control the speed of the fly. Designed with an extended rear taper, the Mastery Steelhead line provides unparalleled line control and mending ability. Ideal for long roll casts and swinging streamers, it’s also a top-notch nymphing line. Cover more water and make the fish of 1,000 casts more like the fish of 500.
- Designed for long-distance casting and line control
- Long head provides superior mending and roll casting
- Remains supple in cold climates
- Turns over big flies
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS STL WF X F (X = line weight)