We're super excited for our 9th season of hosting Fly Tying Nights every Thursday through the Off-Season. We've got a bunch of great Fly Tier's lined up, both local and abroad, as well as our extremely talented shop staff that are unbelievable tiers and teachers.
Each week we cover either 1 pattern, or one technique (such as spinning deerhair, or tying parachute posts) and we will supply and have all the materials needed for everyone who is coming. As always we provide all the materials, just show up with your vice and the instruction is completely FREE, we simply split the cost of materials between everyone present. It usually works out to something between $2 & $6 per person.
Thursday Night Fly Tying Schedule for 2023/24
- Thurs Nov 9th: Winter Nymph Patterns with our own Ty Smith
- Thurs Nov 16th: Bull Trout Game Changer with Jeff Thompson of Bait Bucket Flies
- Thurs Nov 23rd: Trout Spey Dolly Lama with our own Alec Dollimount
- Thurs Nov 30th: Trout Streamers using Wiggle Tails with Shane Bear of Bear Fly Co
- Thurs Dec 7th: Tungsten Jig Sculpin (learning to tie with brushes) with our own Ty Smith
- Thurs Dec 14th: Fly Tying Night Christmas Party & Christmas Tree Flies (Learning to spin deerhair) with our own Ty Smith & Alec Dollimount
- Thurs Dec 21st: Christmas Break
- Thurs Dec 28th: Christmas Break
- Thurs Jan 4th: Christmas Break
- Thurs Jan 11th: Tying Nights Resumes
- Thurs Jan 18th: Foam Hopper with Quinn from Quinns Fly Tying