Join us June 27th - July 4th 2023
Looking for the DIY pike Adventure of a lifetime? This Cree Lake trip is just that. This fly in trip will take you to Cree Lake in Northern SK, home to arguably the best trophy pike genetics in North America.
AccommodationsThe Outfitter wall tents are our home for the week and they're amazing! Complete with fridge, sink and stove they make meal prep simple. Bunk beds sleep 6 people per tent.
You get out of bed and you can go fishing!
7 DAY FISHING PACKAGE $3100
- Float Plane flight from Fort Mac to Cree Lake
- Outfitter Wall tent accommodations (complete with fridge, freezer, sink, stove & bunkbeds)
-Flush Toilets & shower is available 200 yards from the tents
- Aluminum boats & motors and a tank of fuel for each day
- Trip Hosts giving seminars and demos at camp in the evenings or mornings
- 7 full days of DIY UNguided fishing on Cree Lake for trophy pike, lake trout & grayling
- Transportation to Fort Mac
- Alcoholic drinks or meals (you bring your own food)
- Equipment for personal use