The fibers are coiled but easily come apart to add to a wing, put in a dubbing loop or tail. Durable and reflective.
- To use: tie in a section on the top and bottom of the hook, comb out and you are done.
- When applied using a dubbing loop will give you beautiful hackle imitating effects
- It is a multistrand flash material that will flow and taper nicely on wet style flies
- 16 great colors, mix together and comb out for a mottled look
- Use for intruders, streamers and saltwater baitfish patterns