Orvis Pro Hybrid Wading Boot
Building on the vaunted PRO Wading Boot platform, the lace-up PRO Hybrid version now includes a rubber/felt sole option in another exclusive collaboration with Michelin®. The new design features Michelin Hybrid Outdoor Extreme technology on the outer edge and under-toe zones for reliable, wet rubber, out-of-water traction and durability. Inside that rubber you’ll find grippy, long-lasting felt that grabs well on slick rocks. This felt zone also allows for the buildout of an optional custom stud pattern for even more traction. The upper is made of quick-drying Clarino® microfiber that provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather. A cast PU upper eliminates seams while providing a zoned cage for added stability, grip, and extreme abrasion resistance without the added bulk. Our midsole is even made from Bloom® Rise algae-based sustainable foam, a high-comfort cushioning feature that actually helps clean 30 gallons of water per pair. There is no stitching on the toe to eliminate potential seam failure, and the boot is double stitched on the heel to lock down the structure. The boot is designed with a higher cut to provide ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam that absorbs less moisture and reduces drying time. Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel enhance abrasion resistance, an oversized heel pull facilitates easier on-and-off, and tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance and reduce broken laces. Weighs 50 oz.
Men’s whole sizes 7-14. (Women’s equivalent sizes 8-15).
- Hybrid felt inner sole, surrounded by industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction
- Felt sole securely accommodates optional studs
- High-comfort cushioning midsole made of Bloom Rise algae-based sustainable foam cleans 30 gallons of water per pair
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino® microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability